Early Morning Sadhana DVD
with Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
Early Morning Sadhana is the kindest way to clear the mind, connect with your own soul and grow and develop spiritually. Sadhana means a daily spiritual practice. This program is best practiced in the early morning hours between 3:30 AM and 6:30 AM. It can also be used at any time of the day with wonderful results. The first section of this Sadhana is the Sacred Prayer of Guru Nanak, Japji Sahib. The prayer is read in Gurmukhi with a simple and beautiful English Translation on the screen.
The second section is an easy and effective series of exercises. It is Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. It is an excellent series for the back and will help you sit comfortably for the meditation.
The third section of this DVD is a Chanting Meditation with seven different chants. It is a complete inner journey into the landscape of the mind. It is rejuvenating, clarifying and nurturing. The fourth section of this video will give you valuable information for a successful Sadhana.
Your guide is Nirvair Singh Khalsa. He has taught Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska Anchorage since 1975. He has authored and published eighteen yoga videos and five books. He lives in Anchorage and loves to run, ski, bike and hike with his family in the mountains of Alaska.
Featured in this DVD:
- A complete Early Morning Sadhana program.
- Japji Sahib, the Sikh prayer of Guru Nanak, read in Gurmukhi with English translation.
- Gentle, safe and effective Kundalini Yoga for the back that is appropriate for all levels.
- Chanting Meditations with uplifting music by Gurushabd Singh Khalsa.
- Tips for a successful Sadhana.
- Beautiful and soothing Alaskan scenery.
- Quality instruction from a university level instructor.
121 Minutes $20.00 $5.00 Shipping Anywhere!!