The Art, Science & Application of Kundalini Yoga Second Edition
The Art, Science and Application of Kundalini Yoga
********** New 4th Edition **********
The new edition has 341 pages and six new Kriyas!
An entire section on Yogi Bhajan’s Numerology and the Ten light bodies
The Definitive manual for the Practice of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
The first Kundalini Yoga College Text!
Required reading for Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska, Anchorage.
341 pages. 8 1/2 x 11. Published by Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company.
Written by Nirvair Singh Khalsa. Cover design by Prana Projects. Yoga demonstration by Siri Pritam Bhagvati Kaur Khalsa and Guruprakash Kaur Khalsa. Cover photo by Simran Singh Khalsa.
Featured in this expanded fourth edition:
- Ninety-two basic postures pictured and explained.
- Hand ( Mudra) and eye ( Dhrist) positions pictured and explained.
- Body Locks (Bhandas) explained.
- Breath (Praniyam) overview and eleven breathing techniques taught.
- Seventeen beginning exercise kriyas pictured and explained.
- Thirteen intermediate exercise kriyas pictured and explained.
- Meditation overview and thirteen meditations and kriyas pictured and explained.
- Four deep and powerful “Nine Minute” kriyas
- Healing techniques explained.
- Waking and preparing for sleep information and kriyas.
- Foot massage ( Relexology) chart and explanation.
- Ten light bodies kriyas and Tantric Numerology explained.
- Staying Healthy with Yogic food and recipes included.
- Deep Guided Relaxations explained.
$5.00 Shipping Anywhere!!